George Hadeed, MD
Tucson Psychiatrist specializing in treatment of depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, bipolar disorder, opioid abuse, alcohol abuse, and other psychiatric and addiction disorders.
George Hadeed, MD is a Board Certified Tucson Adult Psychiatrist who specializes in both medication management and psychotherapy. He takes the time to see the whole person and will take into consideration the biological, psychological, and social drivers to arrive at reasonable mental health diagnoses.
George Hadeed, MD is an expert at treating many psychiatric conditions including:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Anxiety Disorders (Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Acute Stress Disorder)
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders (Bipolar I and II disorders, Cyclothymia)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorders (Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Atypical Depression)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Opioid Use Disorders (Heroin, Prescription Opioids)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)